August 2023: Important Update from the Early Help Locality Teams
Our priorities going forward will be to:
- Deliver Triage so please continue to submit Requests for Triage discussion to the relevant Locality Mailbox.
Northern Devon: Earlyhelpnorthsecureemail@example.com
Southern Devon: Earlyhelpsouthsecurefirstname.lastname@example.org
Mid and East Devon: Earlyhelpmideastsecureemail@example.com
- We will continue to offer training, Triage case discussions, advice, guidance and signposting.
- We are currently looking at how we can implement an appointment system to support you with other requests for support. Once we have a working model this will be shared across the partnership.
- We would ask that If you need any help with Early Help, please, in the first instance, consult the Early Help pages on the Devon SCP website to see if you can find the answer you need Early Help information for Professionals – Devon Safeguarding Children Partnership (dscp.org.uk) . If you need help with Right for Children please email the business mailbox firstname.lastname@example.org .
What we will not be offering at this time:
- Attendance at Team around the Family Meetings (TAF)
- Completion of Early Help Assessments and /or Plans.
- Practitioner forums.
- Attendance at non-priority meetings.
Thank you for your on-going support and understanding at this time.
Ian Flett, Service Manager Early Help – (FIT/YIT/FGC and Early Help Delivery)
Early Help Practitioner Forum dates and booking links – all localities
We are changing the way we manage our Training and the Forums. When the next Early Help Practitioner Forums are arranged they will be bookable on DeL. Further detail of that process will be available soon.
Help us improve
Don’t include personal information.
"*" indicates required fields