This FREE training is for any professional working with children, young people and their families.
You will require a Right For Children Account to access this training. Please apply promptly by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org from your work email. Once you have signed up your email address will be added to our Early Help mailing lists and we will send you regular updates.
Right for Children is the IT platform for recording all Early Help support for families in Devon.
- What Early Help looks like in Devon (the local offer)
- Working Together (statutory guidance) / Multi-Agency
- Early Help Triage
- Practitioner Forums
- How to use Right for Children (Duplicate case search)
- How to create a case (adding family members, home address and initiating an assessment and finalising)
Roles within assessment (Case Administrator, Lead Practitioner and
- Practitioner including adding Team Around the Family (TAF) members)
- Creating observations (including consent)
This session will be held on Microsoft Teams. A link to join will be sent to you a few days before the session. You will need Microsoft Team installed on your computer to access the training.
We will email you your Right for Children log in details a couple of days before the training. Please email email@example.com if you require a log in before this training date.