This FREE training is for any professional working with children, young people and their families.
Right for Children is the IT platform for recording all Early Help support for families in Devon.
The session includes;
- What is a Team Around the Family (TAF) Meeting
- What makes a good TAF Meeting
- Roles and Responsibilities within a TAF Meeting
- Recording a TAF Meeting (plan and review)
- Closing a Case on Right for Children
NOTE: You must have prior Early Help awareness and/or knowledge of using Right for Children as this training does not provide an overview. If you are new to Early Help and have not accessed Right for Children previously then recommendation is that you book onto the free Part 1 training session in advance of attending Part 2.
All training will be held on Microsoft Teams. A link to join will be sent to you a few days before the session. You will need Microsoft Team installed on your computer to access the session and internet to join the training.