This Restorative Devon and the Restorative Practice Framework session aims to support you to understand our Restorative Devon vision, Practice Framework and Key Outcomes of working restoratively.
Sessions will run for no more than 2 hours and will be facilitated virtually by our Restorative Practice Advisers and multi-agency partners, via Microsoft Teams with a chance for Q&As at the end.
What you need to know
- In Devon, Restorative Practice is our “way of being”
- Working with children and families in restorative ways has a transformative impact
- Relationships are key to working with families in a context of high aspirations and expectations for our young people
- Our Strategic Plan 2021-2025 outlines our commitment to being a child-friendly Devon, where all children and young people are safe, healthy, ambitious and can fulfil their potential but this ambition will only be achieved with collaboration and robust and effective partnerships.
It would be useful to you if you complete our Restorative Practice e-learning module Course: Restorative Practice e-learning (learningpool.com) before attending this workshop (you require a DEL account to complete this)
Gain an understanding of:
- Our vision for a Restorative Devon
- Alignment with Child Friendly Devon
- Our Restorative Practice Framework – the Five Rs
- Restorative practice skills including motivational interviewing and supervision skills in a bite-size form
- Our Restorative Coaches and Restorative Practice Development Adviser team and how they can support you to develop and improve your restorative practice
Training course request
"*" indicates required fields