Skip to content

Contact Information

Community organisations

Devon Connect and Devon Services list details of community organisations.

MASH (safeguarding enquiries regarding children)

If you have an urgent safeguarding concern call the MASH (Multi Agency Safeguarding Hub) on 0345 155 1071, or complete the Request for support form.

In an emergency, call 999.

Safeguarding (out of hours)

For urgent safeguarding concerns out of hours call 0345 600 0388

Right for Children

Please contact for further information and if you have any questions about the system.

Children’s social work

For ongoing children’s social work enquiries call 0345 155 1078 (Monday to Thursday 9.00am – 5.00pm and Friday 9.00am – 4.00pm)

Early Help

If you need support or assistance in offering Early Help to families, please see the Early Help contact information page to find out who to speak to.

Feedback and Complaints – Children’s Social Care

To make a complaint about a service you are receiving:

General enquiries

Including Early Help enquiries call 0345 155 1071  or email

Family information service

For information and advice on registered childcare, 2-year-old funding and services for children, young people and parents call 0345 155 1013

Contact Devon SCP directly

Our contact details if you would like to talk to the Devon SCP directly. Sign up to receive all our latest news and updates.

If you are concerned that a child is being abused, or to request support, you can:

Call 0345 155 1071

Complete the request for support online form

If it’s an emergency call 999